Saturday, December 5, 2009

Deelishis Photos and Video Gallery




Hey yall...its Dee. Lets talk real talk for a second... As I stated at the start of the year, I want this year to be different from the past years between us. I want to know you all as friends, and not just fans. I feel it is only fair that myself, and celebrities alike, take time out for the people who keep us on top...you! I promised that I'd do my best to build a bond, and establish a connection with my myspace friends. So today I incorporated the voice comment player into my profile. This is a great tool to put a voice with a face, to laugh out loud and just enjoy each others conversation and get a quick taste of your personality. Now I know I could be setting myself up for blatent disrespect and horror by doing so, but I decided to take my chances. I believe connecting with my friends is worth the risk of haters leaving hatemail messages. And its obvious that everybody who ask to be your friend on myspace, aint really your friend. However I refuse to shut good people out because of a few random haters....long story short, do yourself and all of us real people a favor.

No comments: