Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pam Rodriguez Photos and Video Forum


My name is Pam Rodriguez, I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. I am Half Puerto Rican and Guatemalan, I am fluent in Spanish and English. My modeling career started on 2003. I was heading to a nightclub in Century City, CA when I was approached to be in a Hawaiian Tropics pageant. I had no idea on how a swimsuit pageant was nor I wanted to be in it. After thinking about it, I decided to join it. I made it to the semi-finals and won the finals. From that moment on, I decided to pursue this challenging career. You probably have seen me at Car shows (Hot Import Nights) & (DUB car show), TV such as "El Gordo Y La Flaca" (Univision Networks), Radio interviews, Fashion shows, Music videos, AD's, Magazines, awarded Top "100" FHM magazine Digital Darlings and Top "10" myspace" girl in the country, hosting parties at several clubs in Hollywood, CA, San Francisco, CA, Miami, FL, Orlando, FL and New York. I am currently pursuing an acting career. I currently concluded my 2008 Calendar.



Get RapMonster chat group | Goto RapMonster website

No comments: