Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jayde Steele


Jayde Steele was born on October 4th, 1977. As a child she began to show an interest in the arts, such as dancing, singing and modeling. “You could say as a youngster I was a ham. A Turkey ham, because I don't eat pork.”

At the age of 17 she began modeling in local fashion shows. Hoping it would lead to a professional runway model career. Unfortunately, she was told she was not runway model material, yet more commercial. “In laymen's terms my boobs were too big.” “I was told to lose 10 pounds and I already weighed 115 at that time. I was devastated. It felt like my dream was being crushed.” She decided to not let anyone's delusion of what real woman should look like stand in her way. Naturally she gave music videos a try and from there her career began.



No comments: