Monday, November 23, 2009

Mia Guzman Photos And Video Gallery







Hobbies

Dancing, dancing some more.../surfing the net/shopping with Flo and Criscilla and eating at CPK!, reading self improvement books, talking on the phone and my sidekick and dancing some more.

Favorite car
I don't have one =(.

Favorite food
CPK! (chicken tequila fettuccini) and of course Filipino food.

Favorite genre of music
80's and 90's RULE!

List some songs that are currently in your IPOD or CD player
"Gwen Stefani is sooo HOT right now."

Do you have any pets?
My boyfriend - lol just kidding....no pets for me, dog bit me when I was little, never again.

Favorite destination
Hawaii and of course the Philippines ...(home is where the heart is...)

Career Highlights
my Skintimate commercial!
being on the cover on Import Tuner Magazine and too many to list...

Personal goals
to help my whole family in the Philippines and possibly bring them all here to the states, so we can all be together as ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY! =)

Personal Quote
"What goes around, come around"

No comments: